My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 6 March 2015

Fab FRIDAY...

Hiya Everyone
Friday at last

Today is a bit of an anxious one for me, I have a very important meeting that I need to go in my favour for Nialls Schooling - *sigh* it is all such a fight for the basic right of the correct education, Bless my boy I wont STOP untol he gets what he needs

I have some more of the fabulous Spring and Summer dies to share with you today :)
Have you been peeking at my teamies makes over on Facebook and Twitter, amazing huh?!
I love the idea that these can build up scenes, they are such fun to play around with, I used coredinations cardstock on this one, and from the NEW dies I have used - Bunting, Bike, Bench, Clouds, and the Trellis Fence - I used one of the embossilicious petite dots folder and some centura pearl, I cut an aperature in my card base and covered it with some acetate. The pearls are from my stash. I wanted the outside to be inside, if that makes sense lol.


This one I love the pastel tones, I also used some of the new stamps, from the NEW dies I used the rolling hills landscape, the church and some bunting, I covered behind the church windows with acetate and used an aquamarker to give them a stained glass look, I sprinkled some glitter over the stamp and added some pearls. 

Don't forget to check out the facebook and twitter pages for inspiration from my teamies

Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These look like they are going to be a useful addition to any crafter's stash!! Fingers crossed for you and Niall xx

coops said...

these are both fabulous joey.stunning dies and i love the scenes you have created ;D

xx coops xx