My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 8 February 2015

Thelwell...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you have all had a loverly weekend

Its time for Thelwell to hit your scenes! Sara will be bringing this to you over on Create and Craft Tomorrow :)
You can also check out the Crafter's Companion Shop
Today I have another make to share using the Fantastic Papercraft Kit
You can check out loads of samples from my teamies over on Facebook :)
This one, I removed the front of the card base and replaced it with acetate, I used one of the pieces of cardstock and covered the inside base, then I cut away the grass and pony from the remaining piece to stick to the front of my acetate, I use a little all purpose glue rubbed on with my finger to do this, and a few embellies from my stash, the scalloped piece is from another piece of cardstock in the kit :)

Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x




No comments: