My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 5 February 2015

Digital Delights...

Happy Thursday
Hope you are all doing ok :D

Its one day nearer the weekend whoooopie

Its time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
Its the first Thursday of the month and its NEW RELEASE TIME
You can check out what my teamies have done over on the Blog 
and you will find all images over in the SHOP HERE
Today I have used
I made a chest for her from some patterned card and coloured her up with markers. I used 3d glue to stick her to a nestie and some embellies from my stash. I used a little gliding wax over the die cut hinges.
Do check out the rest of the NEW RELEASE
It is fabulous

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Jo love the chest and fabulous image beautiful colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

Sarah said...

She is so cute!! xx

Judith said...

Wow this is fab! - love the little chest and the heart banner looks fab - such a cute image hugs Judith x

Lorraine said...

Aww, this is adorable, she looks fab.
Lorraine x

Jane said...

Fantabulous Joey!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous project Joey..I love her treasure chest and she is the cutest little pirate and coloured beautifully..

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous joey.love the design and sweet image and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx