My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 1 February 2015

Crafter's Companion...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you have all had a fabulous weekend

Today I have another card to share with you using the gorgeous NEW Texture embossing folders which you will find with the lovely Fiona over on Create and Craft 
and over in the Crafter's Companion Shop

Today I have used the Wood Grain Folder
I embossed it using some of Sheenas Stamping Card and decided to leave it untouched. I mounted it onto black card for a contrast, the coloured piece of card I made up using my Spectrum Aquas, I spread some of the colours onto acetate, added a few drops of water and moved my card over it - LOVE that technique. The corners are from a Die'sire die and the sentiment from the Words of Wonder stamps.

The Spectrum Aquas I used were - moss, gold, sunset, terracotta, burgundy, sepia

Thanks for popping by today
Have a great Evening
Jo
x x x

No comments: