My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 16 February 2015

Brick Wall Monday...

Hiya Everyone
Happy Monday
What do you have planned for today, mine will be spent tidying and making some very special things :)

Todays card is one I made for the recent Texture Embossing folders launch from Crafter's Companion, you can find these over in the Crafter's Companion shop
These folders are fab fab fab
I used the folder on centura pearl and cut away some of the bricks, I mounted it on some torn coredinations cardstock and then again on some more. I used a corner rounder and some flower embellies from my stash. The sentiment is from the FAB words of wonder sets. The ivy is from the Die'sire range, I do put that die in amongst my all time FAVES

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Joey love that textured background also the fab colours and those flowers a gorgeous creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi catching up after my hol. This is so pretty, great use of that embossing folder

coops said...

so beautiful joey.gorgeous design and i love the soft colours and pretty flowers :D

xx coops xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey, this is a great card! Love the embossing folder you have used.
Hugs Lynsey x