My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 23 February 2015

Basketweave...

Monday?!
AGAIN...
ALREADY...

Still its my little girlies Birthday tomorrow, so that is something to look forward too

Today I am here to share a couple of boxes I have made :)
The Texture folder I used was Basketweave...
There is a joke inside that name somewhere but its wasted on me lol
You can check out the designs over in the Crafter's Companion Shop

Two boxes, same design, two diff colourways...

Here is a pretty pretty colour way I love this, you could add in any little gift you want, choccys at Easter time, or just as a thankyou, I used a Birthday sentiment from Halycon days (I believe) and papers from crafter's companion Cd roms - I used the Basketweave folder over acetate and made my box using the big score, that makes life so super duper easy!

The next colourway is a bit more lively

The elements on this one came from the Sweet Treats CD Rom

Hope you like them, Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely boxes, great design