My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 15 January 2015

Splish Splash Susie...

Hello Everyone
Hope you are all well :)

Its time for one of my fave times of the week, its Digital Delights Inspiration time
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE on the Blog
and you can find
HERE in the SHOP

I coloured her up with markers and mounted her onto contrasting cardstock. I wanted to make the rocker base a little like a umbrella, I added ribbon and pearls to the trim and a little card handle

I hope you like her
Thanks for popping by
Jo
x x x

8 comments:

Sarah said...

She is wonderful Jo, such a sweet image and a gorgeous card shape too...perfect!! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Joey this is brill, what a great card, Love it, Hope alls ok with you, Love HAzelxx

Danielle said...

What a great card Joey and such a creative design. Super colours & image.
Hugs, Danielle x

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute rocker card Joey. Love the adorable image.

Donna x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Joey what an adorable card, sweet image and fab colouring, hugs Kate x

Wendy said...

Fabulous Joey! So adorable and gorgeous.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so stunning joey.fabulous card shape and i love your pretty image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love the card shape Joey. She's is such a doll...Hugs, joann