My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 28 January 2015

OOOOOOH Texture...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are doing well :)

We have a FANTASTIC NEW RELEASE from Crafter's Companion 
Launching over on Create and Craft with Fiona and Sheena as a Pick of the Week this Friday
You will not want to miss it! Its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
and it is full of Embossing Folder yumminess

You can check out the Crafter's Companion Shop for lots of goodness :)

The first make I have to share is using the 
Dry Stone Wall Folder
Don't tell anyone but this one is my ultimate fave from the New collection
 (well for today anyway looooooooool)
It is an absolute dream to work with and it just makes me want to craft and craft
I stamped some centura pearl with some of the stamps using a black ink,to give it a dirty wall look,  then I used some distress inks to coat the whole piece of card, I run the whole piece through the Ebosser in the folder. I punched a random hole through the wall and mounted it onto black card, I used another of the stamps to place over the hole, the embellies are from my stash.
I really loved how it finished up :)

I would like to enter this into the Dream Valley Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Jo
x x x


3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no Jo!! I had the email about these and REALLY need the hessian EF...among others!! xx

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Jo & so creative :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

This is a great card Jo, I love what you have done with the folder (I'm just watching C&C now) ;)

Vicki x