My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 22 January 2015

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all ok :)

Its time for some Inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
You can check out what my teamies have done over on the BLOG HERE
You will find all images over in the shop HERE
I have used the fabby dabby

My Ella will be 5 next month and she absolutely adores Disney Frozen and Superheroes, her faves are Batman and Wonderwoman, so I thought this image would be perfect!

I coloured her up with markers and mounted her using 3d glue, I cut the number and stars on my cricut and added some die cut hearts, the embellies are from my stash, the embossing folder is from Crafter's Companion and I sprayed it with a little spray and sparkle

Thanks for popping by
Have a great night
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey, what a fab card! I love the Wonder Woman image she was my favourite when I was little!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.your wondergirl is fabulous and i love your striking colours ;D

xx coops xx