My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas Eve...

Hello to you all
I hope you are all well, we have had the bug going around in our house for what feels like weeks! I am taking some chesty cough stuff now so hoping it sods off!

Today I have a card to share using the fab Snowman and Snowdog Collection
You can have a peek over in the Crafter's Companion Shop for loadsa goodies
(I don't think I shared this one)
I used elements from the papercraft kit and made a little Double Mocha Chocca holder, the colours in this collection are so varied, there is something to suit everyone, I made a little box base from acetate and used some paper/card over it, a little ribbon and some pearls :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve
Thanks for Popping By
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Jo and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year
Love and Hugs
Dianne xx :)