My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 19 December 2014

Let it Snow...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well and for those of you feeling poorly I wish you well real soon

Today I have a card to share which will be for my Ella Bella this Christmas
Of Course it is Frozen lol
She absolutely loves Frozen along with Superheroes
These images are from Sassy Studio Designs
I coloured the images with markers and cut around them, I added a little glitter to Elsa's dress. I cut a snow drift behind her from centura pearl, and cut the snowflakes using a Die'sire die, I also used the fab Create-A-Card softly falling which you can get from Crafter's Companion and I covered over the inside with acetate. I domed the die on my card and created a little scene through the aperture, the embellies are from my stash. The sentiment is an SU sentiment, one of my all time faves.

Thanks for popping by
Have a FABBY Day
Jo
x x x

No comments: