My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Let it Snow...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well

I have a make to share with you today using some gorgeous dies from Die'sire
You will find these and lots more over in the Crafter's Companion Shop :D
I absolutely love the Create-a-Card dies, this one is called Softly Falling. I embossed the coredinations cardstock with a folder from the Vintage Christmas Collection, the tree is my fave seasonal tree and the snowflakes are my all time fave :D I added a few pearls and ribbon, very simple but really effective. I made this card fold on my ultimate using the gatefold A4 score lines

I would like to enter this into
Fussy and Fancy - Happy Holidays
Christmas Card Challenge - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes

Thanks for Popping By
Have a Fab Day
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous Joey! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

A magnificent card!! Fabulous colours for this lovely scene and the black snowflakes are amazing xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card, I love the design and the gorgeous purple and white theme. Gorgeous dies, hugs Kate x

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.the design is fantastic and i love the snowflakes and modern colours ;D

xx coops xx