My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 29 December 2014

Die'sire...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok

Today I have a make to share using one of the fab Create-a-card dies, I absolutely love these!
You will find them over in the Crafter's Companion Shop
PSSSST....They currently have a sale on too - on lots of different goodies do take a peek :)
The sentiment is from the Sentimentals range, I embossed a piece of centura pearl card with one of the vintage folders and mounted it onto black card, the Create-a-card die I embossed onto white centura pearl and mounted it onto black card, I edged the circle with some pearls and made an acetate dome over it, I then cut and embossed the die twice on black card and cut the circle away and stuck this to my card and some on the dome, I edged these with white pearls, I really liked the contrast.

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

No comments: