My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 15 December 2014

Christmas Greetings with Simply Betty...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok
I am super excited today is my Ellas Reception class Concert, shes gonna look too cute! Hopefully I will catch a picture of her, the little actions she has been doing is too sweet

Today I have a couple of makes to share using these fabulous images from Simply Betty
I really LOVE Simply Betty images and have a few but not enough hours in the day to get them coloured and made onto cards
But this one is such a fun image I had to get her onto a card for this Christmas time (twice)
I coloured the images with markers and added a sprinkle of glitter to each one. The papers are from the crafter's companion Vintage paper pad, the ivy is a Die'sire die as is the corner and the embellies are from my stash. Doesn't she make a fun card!

Thanks for Popping By
Have a Great Day
Jo
x x x

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

both gorgeous joey.fab image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx