My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 26 December 2014

Art by Mi Ran...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok and had a lovely day yesterday :)
We have my family over today :)

Its time for another Challenge over at 
Thankyou for joining us last time around
Once again our theme is 
"Anything Goes"
You will find heaps of images over in the Art by Mi Ran shop
The one I have used today is called 
and is an exclusive Art by Mi Ran Stamp for Treasured Times
I coloured her up with Spectrum Noirs and mounted her with black card, the papers are various from my stash as are the embellies, I like the striking colours of this one.

Thankyou for popping by Today
I hope you have a lovely one
Jo
x x x

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

She I so beautifully coloured in her lush black hair and yellow and white attire.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}