My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 10 October 2014

Hey You!!!...

Yes You :)
How you doing?!
 Hope you are all well

Well I am a whole week late with this card,but I kinda thought that it would serve as a midway reminder that you have one more week to join us over at the
Our theme as always is 
Anything Goes
You can see what my teamies have done HERE
and you will find all images in the shop HERE
I have used the fab
I coloured her with markers and cut her on a nestie, I attached the nestie to the card with a little acetate so she has some movement. The sentiment is from my digi stash, sorry cannot remember where from :( and the papers I have had forever...................

Thanks for Popping By
Have a FAB FRIDAY
Joey
x x x

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Colette said...

Gorgeous image, gorgeous papers, gorgeous layout, gorgeous card LOL!, hugs, Colette xx

Squirrel x said...

Hey Joey, sorry I have been awol hun, too much life getting in the way of craft I'm afraid. Loving this wee lassie, she is so gorgeous, and your colourwork is awesome, love her hair and skin tones especially. Brilliant job as always hun. Big hugs xx

coops said...

oh wow so stunning joey.your colouring is fabulous and i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx