My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday, 20 October 2014

Art by Mi Ran...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well

I am here today with my Art by Mi Ran DT Challenge Make
I have been a bit behind with my DT commitments lately, but I am back on track now :D
Apologies to my teamies and Art by Mi Ran fans

Our theme once again is
"Anything Goes"
and I have used one of the Exclusive Art by Mi Ran Stamps designed for Whimsy Stamps
Isn't she stunning!
I coloured her on neenah desert storm with spectrum noir markers and added a little glitter. The papers are from the Bebunni Christmas Pad and embellies from my stash, very clean and simple :D
You will find lots of other delish images over in the Art by Mi Ran Shop

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin- FS3,7,TN3,4,CR3
Hair - HB1,2,3,LV2, IG7
Red - DR5,6,7
Steam - IG2, TB1
Purple - HB1,2,3,LV2, IG7
Brown - EB3
Black - IG9, True Black
Aqua - BT4
Sky - HB1,2,3, BT4
Grey - IG5,6,7
Blue - TB2,3

I would like to enter her into
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Any Goes/Use Imagination
That Craft Place - Girls - NO PINK
My Perfect Life - Any Christmas Card Goes
Sister Act - Any Goes

Thanks for Popping By
Don't forget its also Birthday Week over at Crafter's Companion
Please scroll down for my Bebunni Giveaway :)
Have a Great Day
Joey
x x x


7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome worth the wait

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like this image the colours and the ribbon
Kevin xx

Tracey Fehr said...

Stunning card! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CSAYL!
Tracey, DT

Heather said...

How beautiful! I LOVE the black accents; they really pop. Thanks for playing with CSAYL and CHNCC2.

Marina said...

Great contemporary Christmas card - love the unexpected combo of black and red.
Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

Helen x

Helen said...

Me again!

Beautiful project.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x