My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Brambly Hedge...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok

Its another day closer to the NEW pick of the week on Friday with the fab Brambly Hedge
Today I have a card to share with you using the Fab Papercraft Kit
You can get all your other glues, papers, centura pearl cards and much more HERE in the Crafter's Companion SHOP
I made a step card base from centura pearl and used a vintage floral embossing folder to emboss some ivory centura pearl which I matted on some golden cardstock. I used one of the cardstock designs from the kit and cut away the bed, window, rocking horse and bedside table which I mounted on to the card, I used a little acetate behind the bed and added the window onto that, a few embellies from my stash.

Thanks for Popping By
Have a FAB day
Joey
x x x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning Joey love it.
Hugs Julie xxx