My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 1 September 2014

A little Sugar & Spice...

Hiya Everyone
BACK again lol

Have you seen the FABULOUS NEW range of Digi images from That Craft Place?!?!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE them, I showed you a Betty Boots the other day and today I have some sweet cards using
 "SUGAR"
She is such fun fun fun to colour up :)
You will find the images in the SHOP HERE
Don't forget to check out the facebook page for more peeks and competitions
 I know she will feature on quite a few cards of mine this year love her, I think shes perfect for any colour combo too, I coloured her with markers and added a touch of glitter, the papers are from the Be Bunni Pad from Crafter's Companion, embellies from my stash.
I just adore this girl!!!!! Coloured with markers and a touch of glitter, the snowflakes are a Die'Sire die my fave ever I think, embellies from my stash, the papers again are from the Be Bunni pad, I absolutely love that too, so adaptable to any makes you have this year.

Thanks for Popping By again
One More to come later LOL
Joey
x x x

No comments: