My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Sneek Peek...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all well

Its that time again for a SNEEK PEEK
Although this is not a NEW stamp, you have seen him before, he is coming to your screens next week with a fabulous COLLECTION of goodness!!!
You can check out the facebook page for lots of inspiration from the team
I made my card blank using centura pearl, I layered a piece of coredinations cardstock over it which I cut to size, I then ran both of these through my ebosser cutting a circle apearture. I lined the inside with some patterned paper from the NEW CD ROM, and ran the coredinations piece through my ebosser using one of the Vintage Christmas folders, I cut a strip of black card and made a buckle and stuck this overlapping the aperature to make his belt, I edged the aperature with pearls, ribbon, a button and twine and added my santa using 3d collall glue, I coloured him up with Spectrum Noirs, and added a little Glitter to his trim :)
Spec Noirs Used
Skin - FS4,7,TN3,4,CR3
Hair - BG1,2
White - IB1, IG1
Red - DR4,5,6
Black - IG9, TB
Dog - IB2, EB2, IG9, TB, CR3, EB6
Cat - EB5,6,EB2,CR3
Yellow - GB7

I would like to enter him into
Winter Wonderland - Any goes Christmas
Charisma - Buttons and Bows

Thanks for popping by
HO HO HO
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

He is so cute, fab card

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is that Santa!! I love him, and I love your giant matching belt with buckle! Great card! :)

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for sharing at Charisma.

Susan

Eemeli said...

Lovely color scheme and such a fabulous design. The embossed background looks great. Thanks for joining our "Buttons & Bows" -challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Jo Grason said...

aw such a clever design and cute santa! Thanks for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz, good luck!
Jo x