My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 30 August 2014

Here comes BETTY BOOTS...

Hiya Everyone
HERE COMES BETTY BOOTS
and she is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in <3 images="" p="" these="" with="">
They are avaliable tomorrow from 12.30 over HERE HERE HERE
and they come from the fabulous team at That Craft Place :)
You can check it all out over on facebook too from tomorrow
So I have used the fabulous Betty Boots herself for this card
I coloured her up with spec noirs onto neenah desert storm card I absolutely LOVE this card. The papers are from a mish mash of cd roms from crafter's companion, all embellies are from my stash and the number 6 I cut on my cricut. How cute is she!

Spec Noirs Used
Skin - FS3,7,TN3,4,CR3,PP2
Hair - GB8,9,11,EB6
Blue - TB1,2,3,4
Yellow - CT2,4,GB6
Grey - BG4,5,6,7
Green - JG2

I would like to enter her into
Sister Act - Any Goes
Cute Card - Any Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.fab pretty image and colours and i love the sweet flowers :D

xx coops xx

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card :) thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!