My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 11 July 2014

Two posts in One...

Happy Friday
Boy am I glad the weekend is nearly here!!!
I have to take Ella to see her new school this afternoon, can't believe she will be going to reception in September, where has that time gone!

I have two DT posts to share with you today

The first one is from Scrapper's Delight
We have a NEW RELEASE and its all about the Genie's
These are super gorgeous!
You will find them over in the SHOP
and you can check out what my teamies have done HERE
I have used 
I coloured her up with markers and mounted her onto my card base, the papers are from scruffy little cat paper pads, embellies from my stash, she is so pretty to work with :) 

I would like to enter her into
Cute Card - Pretty Papers
Sister Act - Any Goes

*****************************************************************

Next up - its time for a NEW CHALLENGE over at Art by Mi Ran
You will find all images in the SHOP HERE
Today I have used my MOST favourite Art by Mi Ran image
Isn't she a beauty!
As always our theme is Anything Goes
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
I coloured her up with markers on neenah desert storm cardstock - you can get that HERE. I made a little tent type card and added acetate, the fence is a martha stewart punch and the leaft swirl from Crafter's Companion, the embellies from my stash, I sprayed over it all with some spray and sparkle, that stuff is fast becoming a favourite of mine!

I would like to enter her into
Crafty Girls - Any Goes
Simon Says - Lets be Clear
Charisma - Any Goes
MAWTT - Girls just wanna have fun
Fussy and Fancy - Its all about the Girls

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

9 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Two Amazing cards!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering our challenge at MAWTT with your super card - though I have to say that she looks quite sad and NOT as if she's having fun! lol Hazel L. x

Desire Fourie said...

Stunning creations Joey and your colouring is always superb. Just love the tent card design.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Céline said...

really gorgeous love the design
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Donna Mosley said...

Two wonderful cards Joey.

Donna x

Heather said...

Hi Joey, both gorgeous cards - beautiful designs and your colouring is stunning !!! Your tent card is stunning and so lovely embellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,

cheiron said...

Wow! The coloring on both of these is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with the Let's Be Clear Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

M DelValle said...

And really, right? Who doesn't like a genie!! Both cards looks awesome!

Renate said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining our Anything goes challenge at Charisma. :)