My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 28 July 2014

Captain Colin...

Hiya Everyone
Monday again...

It was my darling Niall's 10th Birthday last Saturday and I made him a card in a box
I do love these
He quite likes Captain America, so I made him a cute box using the FAB
You will find him HERE in the Shop, along with lots of other Superheroes
If you are not good at measurements, Wendy also has this avaliable as an SVG file HERE
I coloured him up with markers and used acetate to mount him to the box, the papers and embellies are from my stash, I printed all the sentiments and matted them on black card which I used acetate to mount so they pop out.

I would like to enter him into
Pink Gem - Spots and Stripes
Crazy 4 Challenges - More than 1 Fold

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant and fabulous too.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Joey. I love the Captain America image and fab box design.
Hope Niall had a good birthday.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Absolutely brilliant and I bet Niall loved it! A great take on the pop up box style and what fab colours too :-)

Hugs, Kat x