My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Chef Charlotte...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are well
Its my turn to post a little inspiration over on the Art by Mi Ran Showcase Blog today

I have used the fabulous
Chef Charlotte
Which you can get HERE in the SHOP
alongside many other gorgeous girlies
I coloured her up with spectrum noir markers and mounted her onto a tag, the recipe stamp is one I have amongst my stash forever, the embellies also from my stash, I added a little glitter outline to her, isn't she just the cutest!!!

I would like to enter her into
Choc,coffee,cards - Black, white & 1 other Colour

Thanks for Popping By
Joey
x x x


3 comments:

Vicky said...

Oooh this is stunning sweetie, the colour is absolutely stunning!! Love the recipe stamp.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
Sorry I've not been over real life keeps getting in the way :0(

Gibmiss said...

Hi Joey
Fabulous card.... Love the image
Hugs Sylvie xx

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.the sentiment is fab and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx