My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 7 June 2014

All Dressed Up New Release...

Hiya Everyone, Back again...

Its time for a NEW RELEASE over at All Dressed up Stamps
You will find the NEW RELEASE in the SHOP 
and you can check out what my teamies have done HERE - They are mega talented :)
I have used the fab Cheeky Monkey
Isn't he fab, he makes such a fun boys card :) I coloured him with spec noirs and pierced the edges, I used some 3d foam to layer his face, the cardstock is centura pearl and the blue card coredinations, I used some ribbon, pearls and a cap charm from my stash. I added a little glitter.

I would like to enter him into
Fussy and Fancy - Outdoors
Sister Act - Any Goes

Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT Evening
Joey
x x x

9 comments:

Tracy said...

He is so cute and I love the 3d face...beautiful colours xxx

Stacey said...

Fab card Joey I love the soft colours. xxxx Stacey xxxx

Stacey said...

Fab card Joey I love the soft colours. xxxx Stacey xxxx

Debs said...

looks fabby...love how you've added the layers..hugs Debs x

Marilyn said...

Love this card! It's beautifully coloured and the design is so soft and pretty.

Cathy P said...

Oh my goodness, Joey! I love what you have done with this sweet monkey! The colors are great and so are your beautifully blended colors! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful soft and delicate colours, cool choice, Love the layout x x x

coops said...

so stunning joey.i love the soft papers and your cheeky monkey is fab :D

xx coops xx

Vannessa said...

This is such a cute, fun card - love it! Thank you for joining in The Fussy & Fancy Challenge.

Hugs, Vannessa
F & F DT