My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Scrapper's Delight...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all ok :)

This is the first of many scheduled posts over the next few days so I hope blogger is playing nice

Over at Scrapper's Delight we have a NEW RELEASE :)
Whoooooooo
and these are sooooooo super cute
Today I have used
"Fruity Baby Apple Tina"
You will be able to find her over in the Scrapper's Delight Store
and do check out the Challenge we have running at the moment too :)
How super cute is she!!! I loved colouring her up, her sweet little face is adorable. I coloured her up with spectrum noir pens and pencils onto desert storm neenah cardstock, the sentiment is from an SU stamp, all embellies from my stash, the fence is a doohickey and the clouds I embossed using a folder from Crafter's Companion. 
You must check out the other cuties in this range :)))
I think she is perfect for those Thankyou Teacher cards too, holding her little apple.

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS2,1,4,7,TN3,4,CR3 Eyes - bt4
Hair - TN6,7,8,9
Red - DR4,5,6,7, 028
Green - LG3,5,JG2,4,6,7,050
Outline - IB2
Brown - EB3
True Black
 - 

Thanks for Popping By Today
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Joey.
Hugs Julie xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so stunning joey.fabulous red and green combo and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx