My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Mermaid Sunday...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok

Its my turn to share some inspiration over on the 
I have used the gorgeous
and you will find her and lots more cuties in the SHOP HERE
 I am currently having a bit of a love affair with acetate, so you will see lots more projects using that over the next few months lol.
I coloured her up with spectrum noirs, and added a little glitter, I added some dewdropz to the acetate, papers and ribbon from my stash. sentiment is from simply B
 Love the look of this with the acetate
Sideish view

Spectrum Noirs Used
Skin - FS2,4,7, TN3, CR2
Hair - LV2,HB1,2,3
Purple - HB2
Grey - IG1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Aqua - BT4,6,9,3,1
Yellow - OR1, CT4
Blue - IB1

Thanks for Popping BY
Have a GREAT Sunday
Joey
x x x

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great card, love the colours

Debs said...

Fabulous card Joey - love the acetate and the bubble details.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Libiya jhon said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me....Cccam Server

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this image joey and the colours you have used are perfect, love this card
Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, what a great image and love her purple hair!
Helen x

Lynsey said...

Hi Joey, what a gorgeous card! The acetate looks fab! Love the sentiment too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Chasing the Dream said...

Sweet design and fabulous coloring. Delightful! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Craftdee said...

Just been checking out your recent makes, Joey... FABULOUS, one and all :-)) loving the acetate and dewdrops on this one - and the gorgeous image too ;-) Donna xx

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love the image and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx