My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Happy Tuesday...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok and had a loverly few Easter Days

Its my Hubbys Birthday today - I have to cook him a loverly meal - think I will do his fave roast beef
Happy Birthday Mart
x x x

Today I have a Ditzie Digi Design card to share
Using the fabulous
You will find her HERE in the Shop, along with loads more faberooney images
I coloured her up with markers and mounted her using 3d foam onto the nestie, papers and embbellies from my stash, the letters I cut on my cricut.

I would like to enter her into

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

6 comments:

kandis said...

Loving your colours scheme and your image. Thank you for sharing at cfth challenge.

Heather said...

A stunning card Joey, a great design and gorgeous papers. Your beautifully coloured image is amazing and fabulous details!!!

hugs
Heather xx

cheryl said...

This us one super card hun love the image hugs cheryl xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is amazing :0) hugs Pops x x x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome sweetie, she looks like you. Lol!! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxxx

Chris_P said...

Gorgeous!!