My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Camden Town...

Hiya Everyone
Hope you are all doing ok :)

Thanks for all your kind words about my Brother yesterday :) 

Today I have another card to share using the fabulous
 I used one of the decoupage sets from the cd, and all the papers are from the cd rom. I built it up using collall 3d glue and left one of the boot layers off as I wanted to use that on the inside. All embellies from my stash.
 So on trend, I would wear this boot :) 
For the inside I made a little jeans pocket which I added brads the corners.

The card base is centura pearl and I used collall glues :) I inked all the edges with distress inks

I would like to enter this into

Thanks for Popping By
Have a great Tuesday
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Great Card, Joey! Love all the layers, your choice of colors, and the wonderful card fold! - Donna - {Creative Smiles}

Debs said...

Fab male card Joey - love the layers.
Debs xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous as always sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

coops said...

stunning male card joey.love the fab image and papers :D

xx coops xx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy