My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 20 February 2014

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are doing ok :)

Its Thursday so that means its time for some Inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
You can see what my teamies have done HERE
and you will find all images in the SHOP HERE
Today I have used the fab
and its another C&S
I coloured Maycee up with copics and a touch of white pen. I mounted her using 3d foam on to the card, ribbon and heart pearl from my stash.

I would like to enter her into
Make it Monday - Any Goes

Thanks for popping by
Have a loverly day
Joey
x x x

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Oh Joey this is gorgeous, I have fallen in love with this cutie, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

aw so gorgeous joey.adorable fun image and i love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Joey...love all the purple in your card...cute monkey and his face hihi makes me smila...nice arrangement too..what a cute little monkey card..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #147, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Pia S said...

Awww, this is SO cute! LOVE this clean design with the adorable image! I spotted your card on MIM.

Chrissy said...

So adorabble Joey...gorgeous colouring..
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love your colour choices, huggles Pops x x x

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image. fab colours x