My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 6 February 2014

Digital Delights...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)

Its Thursday so that means its time for some Inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
You will find all images in the SHOP HERE
AND...
As its the first Thursday of the month, that means its NEW RELEASE DAY
This month they are super cute
I have used the gorgeous
I made a little treat box :)
 I coloured Molly up with copics and cut her out. I used a doohickey fence and a grass die and built up some flowers, the little box I made and cut an aperature which I put acetate into, and filled with green tissue paper and Creme Eggs - Since been eaten :) 
 I do love Molly :)
Front View

I would like to enter her into

Thanks for popping by
Have a Good Evening
Joey
x x x

7 comments:

Jane said...

Ooh chocolate - what a yummy, scrummy creation!
Jane xx

Wendy Hall said...

This is absolutely beautiful Joey :)
Hugs
Wendy

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.adorable image and i love your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Oh this fabulous, what a great gift. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

Shirley-Anne said...

awesome creation .

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful candy box Joey. I have to make one of these and I love that image. Hugz, joann

Wendy said...

Gorgeous treat box Joey, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx