My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)
I have been busy cleaning my kitchen today, it looks so nice, we have a new cooker coming tomorrow so the whole lot got done, now the rest of the house needs my attention this week! Still got the uniforms to do ack!

Today I have a card to share using some of the gorgeous NEW toppers from Kraftyhands
There are many different designs and these make for such quick cards
This one if from the Summer Joy Set
Isn't it beautiful! I loved the vivid colours, and they worked so well with the black card, the rest of the elements come from Kraftyhands CD Roms.

Thanks for Popping By Today
Have a GREAT Sunday
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card Joey,love your image x

Jane said...

Lovely card Joey
Ooh new cooker, sounds exciting!!
Jane xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Joey. The image looks fab and I love the bright colours
Lorraine x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Joey love the vibrant colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

coops said...

wow so beautiful joey.really gorgeous image and details and i love the vibrant colours :D

xx coops xx