My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 22 January 2014

LATE!

Sorry Guys, Hope you are all ok :)
Not sure where my day has gone, but I got a lot done towards my deadlines, and a lot of indecision over the New Spectrum Noir Pencils, twice I have added to my C&C Basket, and I am still deciding lol
 Does anyone know if there is a video tutorial anywhere I can check out???
Had me hair coloured :) YAY no more roots, and now time to find that onesie and snuggle down for the evening :) Think I might go on a little BLOG hop of my own to catch up, been a bit slack this week. Its my Blogs 6th Birthday on Friday - WHERE has that time gone?! think I may have to sort some candy out :)

Its time for a new Papershelter Challenge
Thanks for joining us last week
This week our theme is
"Digi Image and Sentiment"
LOVE this cutie I used today so sweet
They are called
"The BEST Nap Ever"
Isnt this the cutest
I pierced the edges and kept this quite simple :) Papers and pearls from my stash

Again I dont have a copic list, I have so many images coloured up before I started jotting them down, that I wish I had always done that, sorry. I am pretty sure tho that these are warm greys

Thanks for Popping by
Have a LOVELY Evening
Joey
x x x

7 comments:

Jane said...

Ah that's a sweet image and I like the papers you have used
Jane xx

Lorraine said...

Fab card Joey. The image looks great and I love the design.
Lorraine x

Anne said...

aaaah now ain't that cute!! Gorgeous Joey
Anne x

Gail said...

Joey, this is adorable. What wonderful colors you used! This is such a sweet image and your coloring is fabulous. Beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

julie_woolston said...

Ahhh Joey this is so adorable and cute! a beautiful card.
Hugs Julie xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love the sweet image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

x coops xx