My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Is it Friday Yet?...

Cos I need it to be! lol
Hope you are all doing ok :)

Today I have a fun card to share with you, Using elements from the fab
I have used the astronaut :) 
 When you print the sheet, all the different elements are on there for you to mix and match, the papers on this cd rom work so perfectly with all the images, love it, bold and bright too.
 I layered the astronaut and rocket up using 3d foam, I used folded acetate to raise the rocket off the card
The Inside

Thanks for Popping by Today
Short and Sweet again, I have a date with some pens tonight :)
Have a GREAT Evening
Joey
x x x

3 comments:

Wishcraft said...

What a fun card hun, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh this is brilliant,just love,what you have done,and love,the rocket it looks,great hugs Cherylxxxxx

coops said...

so stunning oey.fantastic fun image and i love your design :D

xx coops xx