My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Paper Shelter...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are doing ok :)

Its time for another Papershelter Challenge,
Thanks for joining us last time round
This week we have a SUPER easy theme for you
"Christmas is Coming"
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE
You will find all images in the shop HERE
Today I have used - An Unexpected Meeting - Super Sweet
I coloured him up with copics and a touch of white pen, I added some glamour dust to his trim. Papers from my stash, embellies from my stash.

I would like to enter this into
Totally Gorjuss - 3 Patterned Papers
Christmas Card Challenges - Sparkle and Bling

Thanks for Popping By Today
Have a GREAT Wednesday
Joey
x x x

8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the pearls on the image the lovely colouring the super bling ribbon slider just wonderful
Hugs Kate xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So very cute, great lo too

Nannieflash said...

Hi Joey, oh wow gorgeous card design, love what youve done with this image, the sentiment, papers and the charm. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Joey...just love the Santa image. x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Joey supercute! Susan x

Gail said...

This is just adorable. What a cute image and colored magnificently! The perfect paper and embellishment accompany this image, too! Beautiful card! --Gail

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love your design and colouring and stunning fun image ;D

xx coops xx

Lena said...

Oh how I love this design! Great feel with a dash of humor ..
Your card turned out great!
Beautiful inspiration!

Hug Lena