My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Pretty Princesses...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. I keep apologising for not visiting you all, I am super duper busy trying to get stock made for the 3 day fair I have booked in for a couple of weeks time, I promise I will be a better blogger and DT member as soon as I catch my tail xxx

Today I have shadow boxes to share...AGAIN...

I used the GORGEOUS Princesses from Sassy Studio Designs, oh me oh my
They are stunning!
Loved colouring them up
PHOTO HEAVY
 I coloured them all using copics then cut them out and arranged them on the box and stuck with tape or 3d foam. Sentiments printed on comp.
 They are super pretty to work with :) I used a martha stewart punch for the edging, flowers from wild orchid, all other embellies from my stash, and a good sprinkle of glitter.
 I added a few dabs of stickles to the flowers.
 Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, and Snow White
 Love a bit of dimension in projects
With Tink I mounted her onto a little acetate in the corner (as if shes flying)

 STUPIDLY...
I didnt take a full front pic of the second box, but I did take a close up of the Princesses
Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Snow White and Aurora
 Flowers from Wild Orchid with a dab of stickles, I use the wires from the flowers to curl and add a little punched heart to them
 Dimension again :)
This time Tink sits in a bed of Holly,(these Holly leaves are from Digital Delights) as I could not find my cloud die cut ANYWHERE.....Grrrrrrr
If you see my desk you will understand why lol

I would like to enter these into
CMC - Any Goes
Love to Create - 3 fave embellies - Pearls, Ribbon and Flowers
Crafty Hazelnuts - For a Child

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Evening
Joey
x x x

3 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Joey, love the adorable images and beautiful design.

Donna x

coops said...

wow so stunning joey.gorgeous girlie images and your colouring and sparkle are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Your Shadow Boxes are absolutely GORGEOUS! Awesome job coloring all of those beauties, and layering it all together!
Thank you for sharing your favorite embellishments with us this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner