My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday, 15 November 2013

Little Hazel...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok.
Finally Friday :))))))))

Today I have another Shadow Box to share
Using the gorgeous
Image from The PaperShelter
You can find her HERE in the Shop

(I have been asked about a tute for the Shadow Boxes, bear with me...Its coming soon)

 I coloured her with copics and a touch of white pen, I added some glamour dust, she really is a gorgeous image to colour up, the sparkle is the perfect finishing touch, sentiment done on comp.
 I cut the tree using a die and embossed it, I used a little pearl star for the top of the tree
 Flowers from Wild Orchid, with a touch of stickles
A close up, I mounted her on a nestie, Can't wait to colour her up again

I would like to enter her into
Papertake - Snow and Ice
Sister Act - Any Goes
Divas - Snow

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Evening
Joey
x x x

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet Joey, Love her, Love Hazelxo

Molecraft said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joey!
Helen x

Lorraine said...

Your shadow boxes look fabulous Joey. I love the image and design.
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

This is a fabulous shadow box, Joey! What gorgeous colours and an adorable image - and the die-cut trees are so effective, too!

love Mags B x

Bridie Payne said...

Ah such a cutie, I love the elaborate frame and particularly the autumnal flower you've added

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

coops said...

so stunning joey.really gorgeous image and colours and i love the fab design and details :D

xx coops xx

Marie said...

Stunning work as always Joey. Can't wait to see you tutorial. A very sweet and lovely card. Thanks for playing with us over at PTW.
Love n hugs
Marie, GDT

Mirella said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Mirella

Asha said...

Oh what a darling image, Joey!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Aunty Sue said...

lovely christmas card and thanks for sharin with us at Divas this week