My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Craft Nouveau...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)
I got up late this morning, eeeeek, what a MAD rush that was!

Its the LAUNCH today of the fabulous Craft Nouveau CD Rom
You can see it now over on create and craft and again at 3pm :)
You can buy it HERE in the Kraftyhands shop and you can view the gallery HERE
Amazing makes :)
Today I have a notelet/postcard set to share with you
 I made this card base, very similar to that of the candle cards, I then made a shadow type box and covered the aperature with acetate, I built up some of the pyramage from the CD Rom and put it inside, the papers are from the CD Rom,the mini Postcards you can buy HERE
 Embellies from me stash, the sentiments are also from the CD Rom
 Lots of scrummy pearls my faves :) and a little pocket to hold the postcards

Hope you enjoy the shows :)
Thanks for Popping by
Joey
x x x

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

It's gorgeous Joey. Would make a super present.
Sylvia x

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely project, elegant those pearls ! great !
greetings, martina
x

Peanut said...

absolutely stunning, Joey. That really is a labour of love. Thanks for stopping by my blog with a sweet comment.
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

coops said...

oh wow so stunning joey.really beautiful images and your design and colours are fabulous :D

xx coops xx