My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Paper Shelter...

Hiya, Hope you are all doing ok. Its been much cooler here, perfect autumn weather, but I feel like its winter lol. 

Busy Busy Busy - STILL
I am really chasing my tail hope to be all shipshape by the weekend

Its time for another Paper Shelter Challenge

Thanks for joining us last time round, this week our theme is
"Stitching - Real or Faux"
I went Faux lol, You can check out what me teamies did HERE
I would like to say GOODBYE to some of the girlies which are leaving us, and a BIG HELLO to some of the girlies which are joining us :) 
And you will find all images in the SHOP HERE
Today I have used 
Isn't he cute! and I used the matching paper that comes with him :)
I coloured him up with copics and added a touch of white pen, then cut and mounted him using 3d foam onto a nestie, The sentiment from my comp (Digi stamp boutique-I think) I used a black pen to add some stitching, some ribbon, a heart pearl and some card candi, A sprinkling of glamour dust too.

I would like to enter him into
Make it Monday - Any Goes
Cutie Pie - For the Boys

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

13 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A fabulous card Joey love your layout! Hope you are ok! Susan x

Anita said...

Fabulous male card Joey - love it!

downrightcrafty said...

what a fun card and super colouring on the image really pops off the card
Hugs Kate xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Oh wow, perfect image and delightful design and composition, beautifully colored.
Hugs

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hunni...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Peanut said...

Oh what a cutie, Joey. Fab image and papers. Saw this on MIM
xxx Asha Sunny Summer Crafts

Sheryl said...

I love the layout of this card too. The colours work beautifully together.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Joey, a fabulous creation!
Helen x

Tammy said...

He is so cute Joey, I love that fun image and your fabulous coloring!! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

He is cute! I love TPS images and your coloring on this guy is amazing. The faux stitching looks great too. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic boys card joey.i love the fun image and your design is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Cards By MI said...

Love this little cutie! Love that you use all the black for details. It makes it pop real good. So glad to have you on my team.
Love n hugs
Marie