My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Wednesday 11 September 2013

The Paper Shelter...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)
My Bella Boo is poorly, not quite sure what it is, but a bug of some sort, so no school again for her today.

Its time for another Challenge from The Paper Shelter
Thanks for joining us last time round

This week our theme is 
"Sun, Moon and Stars"
You can check out what my talented teamies have done HERE
You will find all Images in the Shop HERE
I have used "Lullaby Moon"
Isnt she sweet
I coloured her up with copics and a touch of white pen, I added some glamour dust to the moon, papers from my stash and sentiment from comp. 

I would like to enter her into Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes



Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT DAY
Joey 
x x x



8 comments:

Squirrel x said...

This is just gorgeous hun, love it Hugs Sxx Hope Bella Boo is better soon

Anne said...

Cute as a button Joey and great colour work too.
Hope Bella Bug isn't too poorly
Anne x

Sylvia said...

A super card Joey.I love all the matted layers.
Sylvia x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Joey, I love this image what a gorgeous card, I love how youve coloured this image and the papers and card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Mau xx said...

Love your sweet card Joey, The papers are lovely and such a sweet image.
Hope Bella is soon feeling better, sending squidgy hugs xxxx
Hugs Mau xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and layout, love that cute image too. Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.fab design and papers and i love the sweet image :D
i hope your little one is better soon :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

A totally gorgeous card Joey, I do hope little one feels better soon!
Helen x