My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 1 September 2013

Brrrrrrr.........

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)

Today I have another Shadow Box to share with you...
Using a fab image from Mo Manning :)
Mo's Challenge theme this week is - End of Summer
and what better way to celebrate that, than with Winter lol
Christmas to be precise...
Mo's Challenge is also holding a GDT... So here is my entry...
 The fab Kai in the snow :)
Coloured with copics and a touch of white pen, I added some glamour dust and flower soft
 I cut the gloves using a sizzix die, and added some string and card candi
 The one I cut on my cricut, and the baby lettering, I edged it all with glamour dust, the sentiment typed up on comp
 The flowers are from Wild Orchid, I added a sprinkle of glamour dust over these too, I used some wire and twisted it, I stuck a punched heart on to the end.

Thanks for Popping by
Have a great Evening
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Simply awesome hunny! Xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Judith said...

This is gorgeous - just love all the details - good luck in the GDT call hugs Judith x

coops said...

wow so gorgeous joey..fabulous details and colouring and i love the adorable sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Kim Bell said...

Joey!!
Wow just stunning! Love your project. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps. Good luck with the Guest Design team call.

Hugz
Kim