My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tuesday...Late...AGAIN...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. I remembered all weekend I needed to post my card for the NEW Challenge over at Without Words, well here we are and its Tuesday and I am just getting around to blogging, gosh lol...

I was gonna do some ironing, I got as far as putting the ironing board up and the iron is sat on it, but I think catching up with some blogging just nips it!

Anyways...

The NEW Challenge theme over at Without Words is
" At the Beach/Beside the Seaside"
Do check out what my super amazing teamies have done HERE
Thanks for joining us last time too :)
I used the gorgeous "Smokin Hot" Image from Saturated Canary, LOVE HER, Coloured with markers, a touch of white pen and a touch of glamour dust on her bikini. Papers and Embellies from me stash.

I would like to enter her into
Saturated Canary - Any Goes
Sweet Stampin - Beside the Seaside
Make it Monday - Any Goes
(THANKYOU, I am chuffed to be the featured commentator this week)

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

17 comments:

loz said...

Stunning card and image Joey. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Desire Fourie said...

Just so gorgeous and sassy and the ribbon is a nice creative touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Katherine K :) said...

Great card! Your coloring is fabulous! Love the bright colours. Saw you at MIM and popped over for a closer look.

Hugs,
Katherine xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card and colouring Joey! Susan x

Jane said...

Hey don't worry about it Joey - with harvest upon us, my hubby is working 7 days a week so I am always getting muddled as to what day it is!
Great card my friend.
Hugs
Jane

Squirrel x said...

Oh Joey, you do take the biscuit hun, lol. Beautiful card - so worth waiting for Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Wow your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin Challenge blog, good luck. Hugz Suzanne DT

Tracey said...

Fab card Joey & your colouring is just perfect :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Rene said...

This is gorgeous! Fabulous coloring! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM!
Rene :D

Wishcraft said...

Fab colouring and a gorgeous card, love the colours. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning joey.love the fabulous sassy image and your colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card and love your coloring thanks for sharing!!!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Joey, fabulous coloring and I love the touch of sparkle! Thanks for stopping by from MIM!
Hugs, Tammy

catherine said...

This is a fabulous card Joey and thanks for joining us at sweet Stampin this week
x catherine

Sheila H said...

I saw your fab card on MIM and stopped by to say hi.

Yolanda said...

Great card. I really, really like your coloring on that gorgeous stamp.
Saw you on Make it Monday!

Becky said...

Blogging beats ironing hands down every time!!!
Gorgeous card,
Thank you for playing along with us this challenge at Saturated Canary
Hugs, Becky x