My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 19 August 2013

Ice Cream...

Hiya Everyone,
The start of another week, Hope you are all doing ok.

Todays card uses a super sweet image from The Paper Shelter
This girlie is gorgeousness
You will find her HERE in the SHOP
She is called 
Reminds me of my kiddos when they have Ice Cream lol
I coloured her with copics and added some white pen, the sentiment I have had on comp, not 100% on whose it belongs too, sorry. Pearls and ribbon from me stash.

I would like to enter her into
Charisma - Ice Cream
Make it Monday - Any Goes
Sweet Stampin - Bold n Beautiful

Thanks for Popping by
Have a GREAT Monday
Joey
x x x

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card.
luv
Debby

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colors Joey. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Joey, great image and love that die you have used to cut her out
Hugs Kelly

Wendy said...

Fab card, sweet image and gorgeous backing papers too! Spotted this on MIM xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooo gorgeous & I love the sweet image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kim said...

Adorable card, she is a sweetie! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Joey, I like the sweet image, and the fab colours.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.the soft colours are beautiful and i love the sweet pretty image :D

xx coops xx

kReN said...

Darling image! Your card is wonderful and I thank you for sharing your talents!

Saw you on MIM!
kReN @
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Joey and in such beautiful colours, love the design, too cute.
Hugs Linda

Sharon said...

I saw your card on Make it Monday and came over to take a closer look.
This is such a sweet card. I love the image and the papers and design are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lau W said...

This image makes me smile, so cute ! Your card is wonderful !
xx

Sarah said...

Fab card, love your colours and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at MIM. Hugs Kerry x