My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 22 August 2013

Digital Delights Thursday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, Its a wet day here.
My hubby has taken my Ella Bella with him today, so I should have peace and quiet to crack on :)
Niall is looking a bit iffy so must keep an eye on him, not sure if its cos of the rain though, that always has an effect on him.

I have been for a chest xray this morning, someone had written in the cubicle, "you will be fine" what a nice thing, lol, I will be fine, I know (I hope)... 
OCD and the dilemmas it throws at you is something I wouldn't wish on anybody, I usually laugh the OCD side of my life off (more so the quirly things I do), but things are at a real bad breaking point just now and the way in which it controls my life is just not how I want to live anymore.
 I am taking my medication daily and I am booked in for another dose of behavioural therapy.
 THE REASON I write this here on my blog today, is for any of you out there, struggling, feeling like you are going insane, or you just need to know - YOU ARE NOT on your own, OCD sufferers are good at hiding behind a mask, Do not feel you are alone, I am always at the end of an email, admitting the severity of my problem, is the start I needed :) and I think I needed to see it in print too...

ANYWAYS...
ENOUGH OF MY WOES

It's Thursday which means its time for some Inspiration from the fab Digital Delights DT
You can check out what my teamies have done HERE on the Blog
All images can be found HERE in the Shop
So today I have used
Unbelievably CUTE...
I do love these Donkey's, I coloured this one with copics and added a touch of glamour dust to his hair, I printed the sentiment next to him and cut it on a nestie, mounted on to my card with 3d foam pads, the embellies from me stash.

I would like to enter him into
Cutie Pies - Anything Goes

Thanks for Popping By
Hope you have a Great Day
Joey
x x x

17 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Aww Joey sending you big squidgy hugs xx

Gorgeous card, such a cute image

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Awwwww joey i am so sorry sweetie wish i coulddo anything for you. I totally love your card. Soo cute ;)

Hugsss ria

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Joey
Sending you hugs and your card is gorgeous as always and just love the sparkly bits
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Larelyn said...

I also love these donkey images - just so adorable!!! You've done a great card layout- love the color combo.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Lisa Foster said...

Love this Joey! Super cute card! I gotta make a card with the donkeys now! Thanks for the fab inspiration!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

NancyD said...

So cute and spunky! Love the added sparkle too. NancyD

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe he is so cute, wish I could kick back and relax, fabulous coloring and awesome design.
Hugs

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Awe he is so cute, wish I could kick back and relax, fabulous coloring and awesome design.
Hugs

Beckie said...

You CAN do it girlie!!!!


Fantabulously cute card.

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store

Curly said...

Gorgeous card Joey fabulous colouring,
I think my cousin could understand the OCD side of you, she is also a sufferer, we are very lucky she is still with us,
Take care
Hugs Bridget :) x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Joey, love the cute image and pretty design. HUGE hugs hun.

Donna x

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...it is amazing to learn of our crafting friends life struggles. Sending you a big hug from across the ocean girl...
I may not get around to commenting as much any more, but know that I look at every one of your creations-two jobs just took most spare time away!

Lovely card with great pops of black accents too!

Wendy Fraser said...

Love the super cute image and touches of glitter, fab papers too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous card Joey. It such a fun image and you have coloured it beautifully.

Deborah A

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

Mau xx said...

Adorable cute card Joey, Love the image and the paper and colours are fab.
Sending you huge hugs sweetie.
Mau xxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Joey just catching up! Sorry to read about your battle with OCD and sending hugs for you to stay strong
. Your card is brill as always! Susan x