My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 8 August 2013

Delightful Thursday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok :)

Its time for some inspiration from the Digital Delights DT
Check out what my teamies did HERE
You can also check out this weeks Challenge HERE
I have gone back to Oz this week
Boy do I LOVE this set
You can get the Value set HERE
 I made a shadow box, I coloured the images with copics and a touch of white pen, I mounted the images on the inside of the box using 3d foam pads.
 A close up

Digital Delights currently have a SALE
Check it out HERE

Thanks for popping by
Have a great Evening
Joey
x x x



7 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Joey:)
WOW WOW WOW!!! This is a Gorgeous project! I love every single detail!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Ditto, Lisa, this is a wow, wow, beauty. Amazing design and dazzling embellishments, simply an awesome card. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous shadow box Joey must have taken ages to do but well worth the effort - wowzer!!! Susan x

coops said...

oh wow so gorgeous joey.really fabulous design and i love all the stunning images :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Oh gosh how cute is this! Great design for creating the little scene Joey. :-)

Danielle said...

Aww - I LOVE this Joey! What a fabulous shadow box card with gorgeous images! Really love the ribbon detailing on the inside frame!
Hugs, Danielle x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x