My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday...

Hiya Everyone, Happy Sunday to you. Hope you are all doing ok. Its another grey day here, nippy too.

Todays card is another intended for Thankyou Teachers, this is one of my fave images too from Mo Manning, I would like to enter it into Mo's Challenge - Bright Colours
I coloured him up with copics and a touch of white pen. The sentiment from comp, papers and embellies from me stash, I know the stripey ribbon is su.

Thanks for popping by
Have a GREAT Sunday
Joey
x x x

11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

The yellows are so cheerful and the bow is the perfect touch.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a gorgeous card Joey - love the sweet image and the beautiful colour combination.
Sylvia x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a gorgeous card Joey - love the sweet image and the beautiful colour combination.
Sylvia x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card the image is so cute.
Hugs
Jayne

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like the image the colours and the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Lori Aragon said...

Another cutie Joey :) Your coloring on him is fabulous!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, your creation is gorgeous :0))

Hugs Pops x

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.i love your zingy colours and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Iulia said...

Oh, he is such a cutie, love this image too and this would make a perfect gift for a teacher!
Thank you so much for joining us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia