My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Saturday 1 June 2013

Saturday...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. Havent had time to do much today, have been super busy trying to catch up with a load of cards. Got a bit of a headache now tho, still got a stoooopid blocked up nose, its at the coming and going stage, I wish it would just do one lol.

Todays card uses a Pollycraft Image
which you might be able to pick up from the Little Miss Muffet Shop
Chester is so so cute!
I love the colours on this one :) I coloured him with copics and a touch of white pen, pierced the edges, the ribbon and pearls from me stash.

I would like to enter him over at Sweet Stampin who have a Father's Day Theme

Thanks for popping by
Have a Great Evening
Joey
x x x

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Joey, I like the design the sweet image and the colours.
kevin xx

Pamela said...

Great card Joey, love that image.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

Lorraine said...

Fab card Joey. the image is so sweet and I love the design.
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is "Simply Stunning" hugs Pops x

Debbie said...

Great Male card, thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Debbiex

coops said...

so stunning joey.i love cheeky chester and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Andrea W said...

Oh sooo cute! This image is adorable and I love your layout. Great card!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Awe, i love Pollycrafts..and this monkey is colored perfectly!