My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Monday 1 April 2013

What Day is It?!...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. The long weekend has thrown me off track of my days, the lie ins are great though :) Even my kiddos are taking advantage of them!. 

Thanks so much for your kind wishes for Ella, she is making improvements all the time :) and I am so pleased, touch wood its on its way out, I think as long as she rests this week she should be ok, Thank God :) 

Started to blitz the house today, OMG it looks like a bomb has gone through every room, and I am not kiddin' . We emptied Nialls room, to be painted so Syds can have her own One Direction Teenage Haven lol, and Niall can have the bigger room, much to his delight, we are going to share with Ella. I did manage to clear the bomb of one half of my front room, its sooooooo good to have clean net curtains, I do hate hate hate dirty ones with a passion, clean windows too! Spring must be coming cos I'm cleaning lol.

I have also updated the ways you can follow me over on my sidebar, I do hope you decide to stick around with me :) 
------------------------------------------------>>>>>
I am on twitter too, not sure how to grab a badge for that one tho, twitter is beyond me! I just dont get it lol

Anyways.....
I have been doing heaps of colouring lately, and need to get some cards made now, but I have this one made using one of my fave Sassy Cheryl Images :)
I scrolled back and the last time I blogged a Sassy Cheryl card was way back in November! OMG 
Good Job I have a few more images coloured up to use :)
and I hope I havent shown you this before lol, I did check but you never know! lol
Coloured with copics and a touch of white pen, the number cut on my cricut, the papers from my stash, as is the embellies. This guy is so so cute!

I would like to enter him into
Make it Monday - Any Goes

Thanks for Popping By
Have a GREAT Day
Joey
x x x

13 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Great boys card, love the colour combination. Glad Ellie is getting better, Kate x

Marita said...

Great card and i love the cute image♥. Fab colouring and i love the lovely papers♥.

Have a great day♥.

Hugs, Marita

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftdee said...

This is gorgeous, Joey, such a cute image and I love the papers you've used. I've just done a bit of a catch up on your last few posts; so sorry to hear Ella has been so unwell, I hope she's back to full health in no time flat. Donna xx

Jane said...

What a great image - that teddy is adorable! Great card Joey.
Hugs
Jane

coops said...

so gorgeous joey.really love the image and fab colouring and design ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Joey, love the gorgeous image and design.

Donna x

Elena V. said...

It's so cute! I love it! Saw it on MIM.

Michelle said...

Hi Joey

How are you?

Love your card! Such a fab layout and terrific papers.

Your colouring as always is just superb.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

I have featured your card on the Pink Paper Paradise facebook page too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Paper-Paradise/199108360186218

Michelle :o)

Meihsia Liu said...

What a sweet ard! Love the the adorable image and beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week. ^_^

KraftyKoolKat said...

What an adorable card and image Joey. I love your colouring and layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and came for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

stampindede said...

What a cute card. Love this little guy!! And love your choice of colors. Saw it on MIM!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so cute Joey. Love the image! Gorgeous bright cheery colours too. Hugs, Wends x