My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Tuesday 12 March 2013

On the Mend...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok, my gosh it is cold here!!! I have woke with a sore throat and blocked nose today :( sure its from walking up the school in the snow and wind yesterday, that wind is worse than the snow, wow! woke me through the night, one of our neighbours hasnt shut their shed door, bang bang bang grrrrr! 

Todays card uses one of the NEW RELEASES from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
LOVE this release so much :)
This is from the On the Mend Set and you will find it HERE, You will find all the new release in the shop :) and for inspiration check out the Blog HERE
Its a little clean and simple for me too, you will be seeing a few more like this from me in the next few weeks
The sentiment is also from digital delights, the papers and ribbon from my stash. I coloured the tub of tabs with copics and a touch of white pen.

I would like to enter this into
Any Goes - Double Up ( 2 diff ribbons, 2 papers)

Thanks for Popping By
Have a Lovely WARM day
Joey
x x x



10 comments:

Eileen said...

A great CAS card Joey. Fab colouring and great layout. I really must try making some of these
Eileen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Joey, hope you are all keeping well? Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT
xxxxx

Elaine Stark said...

This is lovely so clean and simple. Elaine

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Joey.

Hugs Riet.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Great card Joey, hope you get better soon, kate x

Anonymous said...

Totally fab Joey, love the CAS style!
Helen x

mags said...

A lovely CAS style card Joey.
Mags
x

coops said...

simply stunning joey.love the bright colours and design and fab image :D
i hope you are feeling better soon.

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant CAS card Joey!
xx

Christine L said...

Lovely card... nice bright colours.

Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time..

Christine x