My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Friday 15 March 2013

Ahoy...

Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all doing ok. Its a wet wet wet day here :( 

Todays card uses another of my fave images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo
You can get him HERE in the Shop
and for inspiration you can head over to the BLOG
I coloured him with copics and a touch of white pen, I mounted him onto a nestie using 3d foam, the numbers I cut using my cricut, embellies from me stash.

I would like to enter him into

Thanks for Stopping By
Have a GREAT Friday
Joey
x x x

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Jolly little card Joey, really lovely, Kate x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

fabulous boys card joey.great pirate and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Julie said...

Cute card - I love that little pirate!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the weekend for our Child's Play challenge.

Hugs

Julie x